вторник, 10 мая 2011 г.

My Internet Haul: Strawberrynet.com, FeelUnique.com, LookFantastic.com Reviews

Hi guys! It's Kristina here!

And three internet-stores that I'm going to tell you about:

1. Strawberrynet.com: http://strawberrynet.com
First of all, I want to worn you: this Hong-Kong store. I know, it disturbed me too! And the first thing that I was worring about is the expiration date (I can't believe that I've forgotten "expiration" word on my video!): many people in the Internet told me that the product may come with expired date, especailly when you buy something with a big discount. But I'm lucky! My scrub "The Big Skinny " from Philosophy came with a right date:
It cost me only $20,50, without any expencies on delivery.
The scrub smells so good, like a cocoa nut and chocolate, and I really want to eat it! It's very oily, so my skin will be very soft, can't wait to try it!))

2. FeelUnique.com: http://www.feelunique.com/


I really love this site, because there are so many good brands! + They have a FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY!! This is really fantastic))

If you want to get a 10% DISCOUNT on your first purchase on FeelUnique, just write me your email address and name, and I'll send you the invitation!


Ok, so what I've bought there: really good and soft lip balm ""FreshSkin Loving Lips " by Elemis:


 It cost me $13,68 + if you get the discount from me, it will cost less ;) This "FreshSkin" line for teenagers and 20s. Smell like peppermint, and really soften lips.

3. Lookfantastic.com: http://www.lookfantastic.com/

Lookfantastic has a FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY too! The prices are the same as FeelUnique, but the range of products is larger. There I've bought my "All Soft" line by Redken:





It cost me £32.55 for pack: shampoo (300 ml), conditioner (250 ml) and velvet whip (150 ml). This line with avocado oil, and smells pretty good! + they sent me two samples of Gentle Soothing Booster by Dermatologica, yey!)

Ok, soon I'm going to try this products, and tell you everything about it!

(Ingredients of every product below)

 Scrub "The Big Skinny" by Philosophy:
Sea salt, glycerin, polyethylene, sunflower seed oil, pentylene glycol, water, polyglyceryl-10 dipalmitate, propanediol, sodium, lauryl sulfoacetate, hydroxyethyl acrylate, parfum, theobroma cocoa shell powder, potassium cetyl phosphate, squalane, polysorbate 60, hydroxyethyclellulose, caprylyl glycol, cetyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerine, phenoxyethanol, caramel.


Lip balm "FreshSkin Loving Lips" by Elemis:
Caprylic, Synthetic Beeswax, Octyldodecanol, Sweet Almond Oil, Peppermint Oil, Vitamin E, Passion Flower Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil


Redken "All Soft" Line:
Shampoo:

1 комментарий:

  1. I am also about to make my first lookfantastic.com order and I was searching for positive reviews of the site so that I can be sure the site is for real. Can you please tell me where are you from? And how long did it take for you to receive the products?

    ОтветитьУдалить